- Optics around office closure ‘horrible’: YEU (19)
- Public hearing set on townhouse proposal (11)
- Kennel owner not disclosing dogs’ whereabouts (10)
- ‘I wish to be paid for the time worked’ (7)
- Rollover takes life of award-winning firefighter (5)
- Bright picture forecast for affordable housing (5)
- ATV bylaw passes first two readings (5)
- Riders could avoid downtown trips under bus plan (5)
Subscribers only access
June 18, 2018
- Cyclists on the Kluane Chilkat relay battled wind for most of the race The wind took its toll Saturday during the 25th running of the Kluane Chilkat International Bike Relay.
June 15, 2018
- Team Yukon fires up at Wednesday’s pep rally They’re primed.
- Woman completes goal of running marathon in all 50 states Last year, Duff’s Skagway Marathon had a runner who chose the historic Gold Rush town to complete his goal of running a marathon in all 50 states.
June 14, 2018
- Kids ‘tri’ for fun; succeed Photo Spread
June 13, 2018
- Saturday’s dirt bike Enduro-X event draws in 41 riders Sam Schirmer finished first in the expert class at Saturday’s enduro motorcycle races at the Schirmer Family Farm off the South Klondike Highway.
- EMCO, Titan Gaming win fastpitch championships Despite a late push by Royal Flush Plumbing, EMCO captured the Under-12 Whitehorse Minor Softball Fastpitch Championship Tuesday.
- More than 1,200 riders registered for bike relay What a difference a year makes.
June 12, 2018
- Lifelong Dawsonite chosen to head international AWG committee The presidency of the Arctic Winter Games International Committee has returned to the Yukon after four years.
- Gran Fondo cyclists pedal through cold and wet conditions It was wet, and it was cold for this year’s running of the Southern Lakes Gran Fondo road race.
June 11, 2018
- Yukon Soccer Championships were intense Riverdale soccer fields were jammed with 25 teams and 250 players for the Yukon Soccer Champions held over the weekend.