Thomas Scoffin’s final competition as a University of Alberta Golden Bear didn’t have the ending the 22-year-old skip wanted,
The U18 Canada Summer Games boys soccer squad is gaining valuable experience ahead of this summer’s showcase tournament.
Three Yukoners competing at the Special Olympics World Games in Austria this week have all won at least one medal.
- Yukon Liberals: the first one hundred days (24)
- Ground problems stall work on care facility (24)
- Potential sole-sourced contract stirs concerns (12)
- Many travel to Ottawa for Supreme Court of Canada hearing (10)
- Growth planned for Yukon Gardens greenhouse (9)
- ‘Due process’ urged for OCP change for quarry (7)
- Hillcrest property owners may face city charge (5)
- ‘I actually teared up a couple of times’ (3)
Subscribers only access
March 24, 2017
- Teams announced for Men’s World Softball Championship In 104 days, Whitehorse will host more than 400 athletes and their fans for the 2017 Men’s World Softball Championship, event chairman George Arcand said today.
March 23, 2017
March 22, 2017
- Melvin-McNutt captures high score at Yukon Championships slopestyle competition The last time Max Melvin-McNutt competed in a slopestyle competition,
March 21, 2017
- Swim club records smashed at Alberta meet The transition from a 25-metre pool to a 50-metre pool is not easy,
- Scoffin improves to 3-2 at university championships Thomas Scoffin is not letting his rink’s dreams of gold get out of reach.
- Tahltan Selects top Fort Nelson Gongshow for youth division title The Junior Tahltan Selects went undefeated
March 20, 2017
- Nanooks ring in 40th year of Native Hockey Tournament with A division win The EGT Nanooks went undefeated
- 40th Annual Kilrich Building Centres Native Hockey Tournament Awards Awards
- Scoffin rink struggling early at university champs The University of Alberta Golden Bears men’s curling team
- Black, Green and Red earn medals in Whitehorse Women’s Basketball League The Whitehorse Women’s Basketball League
March 17, 2017
- Paralympian finds path after retiring from sport Ever since retiring from competitive sport in 2010, Stephanie Dixon has been looking for the next thing.
- Scoffin rink aiming for gold at U Sports Curling Championships The University of Alberta Golden Bears
- Correction A report submitted to the Star
March 16, 2017
- Phillips finishes 13th in her best showing at Iditarod Toting a giant Canadian flag,
- Necropsy results show cause of death for Yukon Quest dog More than a month after a sled dog died during the 2017 Yukon Quest,
- Demchuk scores 22 to lift Warriors over Rams for gold at Yukon Championships Sammy Demchuk had the game of the night