Track and field athletes will have a new place to practice their events with jump and throw pits installed at F.H. Collins Secondary School.
The Silver Sled dog race may be in jeopardy if new board members don’t step up.
Running on snowy rolling hills along the water on a chilly Sunday morning,
Hockey season is back and leagues are starting up across the city.
- Aviation industry sees ‘red flags’ in act (18)
- Case generating debate about consent issue (11)
- Minister spurns demand to apologize over consultation (8)
- Charges rekindle anxieties about taxi safety (8)
- MLA reiterates need for home warranty program (7)
- MLA seeks clarity on fighting drug crisis (6)
- Data confirm significant hunger numbers evident in Whitehorse (3)
- ‘Surveillance officer’ to probe opioid situation (2)
Subscribers only access
October 17, 2017
- Pulido’s yield too great Simon Pulido is like a vintage wine,
October 13, 2017
- Yukon set to host Aboriginal Sport Circle Summit Whitehorse will host delegates from across Canada this weekend for the national Aboriginal Sport Circle Summit.
- First To The Line Runner Lindsay Carson won her fourth straight Victoria Marathon 8-kilometre race
October 12, 2017
- Ready for snow: curling and ski clubs prepare for new seasons With the first snowfall blanketing the city Wednesday night,
October 11, 2017
- Whitehorse runners take home victory in B.C. Yukon athletes travelled to British Columbia this Thanksgiving weekend to compete in two major marathon races.
- Yukon soccer clubs represent on the national stage Three teams represented the Yukon in the Canadian soccer club championships over Thanksgiving weekend.
- Here’s to you, Mr. Robinson Ian Robinson
October 10, 2017
- Avalanche takes second in Burnaby tournament The Whitehorse FC Avalanche under 11 soccer team brought back some hardware from a Thanksgiving weekend tournament in Burnaby, British Columbia.
October 6, 2017
- Burke doesn’t make Inferno roster Angela Burke didn’t make the cut with the Calgary Inferno of the Canadian Women’s Hockey League, says the club’s general manager