A U8 minor softball team was delighted when three members of the team’s title sponsor,
Wyatt Burnett takes aim
Sticking to tradition,
- ‘We are facing a housing crisis in Ross River’ (17)
- Confusion shares the air with the carbon (15)
- Man’s sentence was excessive, court told (10)
- MLAs who vetoed wage study earn $93,000-plus: NDP (10)
- Home owner sues city following 2016 fire (6)
- Company files lawsuit against Watson Lake (3)
- Consultation begins on residential lots infills (3)
- City moves to legitimize dirt bike area use (2)
Subscribers only access
May 26, 2017
- Awards doled out at Celebration of Sport Excellence The Government of Yukon and the Yukon Aboriginal Sport Circle
May 25, 2017
- Polarettes pan for gold in Juneau Young Polarettes are taking cues from their older teammates.
May 24, 2017
- Tour de Skagway soaks in cold coastal weather Road cyclists taking part in the Tour de Skagway’s notorious hill climb had more than the vertical challenge to overcome.
- Special Olympics Yukon announces new partnership ahead of B.C. Summer Games Special Olympics Yukon has announced a new partnership with a local Whitehorse business.
May 23, 2017
- Trail Smoke Eaters mining for talent in Yukon A handful of Yukon hockey players have secured invites to a Junior A team hockey camp
- Roller Girls ready to debut rebuilt team during Klondike Gold Krush A revamped Yukon Roller Girls is looking forward to debuting their team at the first home bout of 2017.
May 19, 2017
- Northern Novas log more competition time at B.C. provincial championships Battling competition nerves at their final event of the season,
- Yukon FireFit teams return from most successful regionals yet; qualify for nationals The Yukon’s first female FireFit team
- Eye On The Prize Jaeden Ukrainetz, of Takhini Elementary School,
May 18, 2017
- Weekly Fun Runs begin in Riverdale A season of Athletics Yukon Fun Runs began Tuesday night with more than 30 people taking part.
- Yukon Soccer Metro League grazes grass once again After a successful indoor season with four teams,