- Goeppel to ‘rigorously’ defend herself: lawyer (19)
- Yukoners protest Liberals’ broken promise (16)
- Nehass case believed to have carved legal history (10)
- Revoke Goeppel’s appointment, NDP tells Liberals (6)
- Silver stresses building an economy as partners (5)
- Man basing his appeal on judge’s comments (4)
- Whitehorse cadets qualify for national competition (3)
- Public will still access council packages on Fridays (2)
February 8, 2017
- Bitter cold taking toll among participants of Arctic Ultra Two English athletes finished the 100-mile category of the Montane Yukon Arctic Ultra Tuesday in first place at the same time.
- Smallwood will represent Yukon at nationals for mix curling – again The Bob Smallwood rink will be representing the Yukon at the Canadian Mixed Curling Championships for the fifth consecutive year next fall.
February 7, 2017
- Kilrich holds Medicine Chest to 1-1 draw The Firth Rangers continued their recent hot streak
- Synchronized swimmers compete in territorial championships A total of 19 swimmers from the Northern Novas participated Sunday
February 6, 2017
- Brew maintaining pace to win league’s regular season Pepsi, who have been at the basement of the Men’s 35 and Over Soccer league most of the season,
- Morphet posts quickest marathon time in Arctic Ultra Local runner Brendan Morphet pushed Sunday to a win in the marathon category of the Montane Yukon Arctic Ultra.
February 3, 2017
- Marshall returns to Yukon Quest trail A former member of the Jamaican dog sled team is making his return to the Yukon Quest trail.
- Rookie to be first out at 34th Yukon Quest A rookie musher from Fairbanks, Alaska, will be the first off the start line at this year’s Yukon Quest.
February 2, 2017
February 1, 2017
- Return Teams take part in a pickle ball game last Saturday
- Riverdale retains league lead Riverdale continues to top the Yukon Soccer Metro League
- DPSAY to debut Granger Grind The Dog Powered Sports Association of the Yukon (DPSAY)
- Beatty feeling excited as competition starts at her final U-23 world championships Dahria Beatty is off to a strong start at her final FIS U-23 World Ski Championships.