- Fine for distracted driving increases to $500 from $250 (17)
- Court reviews conditions of youth’s release (13)
- ‘The leader has to change,’ candidate says (11)
- Townhouses plan provokes numerous concerns (8)
- AYC hears differing views on carbon tax (8)
- Man acquitted of impaired driving, drug charge (7)
- Skyline Apartments owner lands in court (4)
- Territory loses celebrated conservationist (4)
May 9, 2018
- For The Cause More than 120 runners and walkers participated in the annual Law Day Fun Run Friday.
- Special Moment Minister of Sport John Streicker bestowed special recognition on local Special Olympic athletes who’ve represented Canada at international World Games since 1981.
- Registration still open for Rivermen identificaton camp this weekend The Yukon Rivermen hockey organization is expecting 40-skaters for this weekend’s identification camp.
May 8, 2018
- Local swimmers earn plenty of hardware at masters championships Whitehorse swimmers returned last week with several medals from B.C. Masters Provincial Swimming Championships in Richmond, B.C.
May 7, 2018
- Lassen, Bell inducted into the Yukon Sport Hall of Fame. Numerous athletes and coaches from all sports were recognized Friday evening for their achievements in 2017 during the Celebration of Sport Excellence.
May 4, 2018
- Late spring delays start of Whitehorse slo-pitch season It’s going to be a while yet before the adult softball leagues can take to the diamonds, executive director George Arcand of Softball Yukon explained Thursday.
May 3, 2018
- Official Trail Smoke Eaters camp cancelled but club’s assistant coach is still coming Without the required enrolment, the Trail, B.C., Smoke Eaters has had to cancel this weekend’s official development and identification camp for local minor hockey players.
- Dylan Cozens of Whitehorse named WHL’s rookie of the year. Dylan Cozens’ grind on the ice keeps getting recognized.
May 2, 2018
- King, Berko-Malvasio impress at gymnastics championship in Edmonton Local gymnasts Emily King and Bianca Berko-Malvasio had solid performances representing the Yukon at last weekend’s Western Canadian Championships in Edmonton.
- Local curler, coach back from world mixed curling championships Whitehorse curler Ally Goncalves and local curling coach Wade Scoffin have just returned from representing Brazil at the World Mixed Doubles Curling Championships in Sweden.
May 1, 2018
- Young Huskies go undefeated at B.C. Spring Showdown tourney The Whitehorse pee wee Huskies won gold on the weekend at the B.C. Spring Showdown tournament in Vancouver after going undefeated.