- Salvation Army a long way from reaching $78,000 goal (7)
- Man claims he was assaulted in custody (7)
- Latest outage sees estimated 7,825 customers lose power (6)
- Optimism reigns at major tourism summit (3)
- Council adopts 2018 spending plan (3)
- Yukon government seeks dismissal of company’s claim (1)
- Public hearing on tiny houses set for Jan. 15 (1)
- Canada won’t swallow five poison pills: MP (1)
December 5, 2017
- Making A Pass About 30 hopefuls
- Biathlon Yukon shooting for AWG trials The Biathlon Yukon season is in full swing with the early focus on preparing for the upcoming Arctic Winter Games trials for those eligible.
- DPSAY hosts first Twister race of the season The Dog Powered Sports Association of the Yukon (DPSAY) held their first event of the racing season Sunday morning with a turnout of 15 competitors in the main 10-mile race.
December 4, 2017
- Bantam AWG development team faces first test It was a learning experience for the Yukon Arctic Winter Games bantam development team in their International Showdown this weekend at Takhini Arena.
- Rivermen cap off big bantam hockey weekend The second home series of the season for the Yukon Rivermen capped off a busy weekend showcasing bantam hockey in the territory.
December 1, 2017
- DPSAY set to host first Twister race After having to be postponed for a week due to poor trail conditions,
- Badminton AWG trials on Saturday There may not be an official club or league in Whitehorse,
- Three Yukon skiers compete in World Cup Three members of the Canadian cross-country ski team hail out of Whitehorse
November 30, 2017
- Murphy uses his head Eric Murphy scored what turned out to be the winning goal
- Rivermen place second in Vernon The Yukon Rivermen returned home from Vernon, B.C. with a second-place tournament finish,
- Female Mustangs take road trip to Dawson The Female Mustangs hockey team may be based out of Whitehorse,
November 29, 2017
- Yukon broomball hosts opening tournament The Yukon Broomball Association kicked off their season with the annual Bob Park Opening Tournament at Takhini Arena from Thursday to Saturday.
- Bantam hockey to take over Takhini Arena Hockey Yukon’s new bantam Arctic Winter Games development program will get their first taste of competitive action as they host the International Showdown Dec. 1-3 – the only division this year.
November 28, 2017
- Warriors, Rams get revenge in senior volley It was a day of revenge at the Yukon School Volleyball Championships Saturday
- Yukoners race in cross-country nationals Two Yukon runners now living and training in B.C. braced the muddy and windy conditions at the Canadian Cross-Country Championships in Kingston, Ont. Saturday.
November 27, 2017
- Olympian Max Parrot visits Mt. Sima on busy weekend It was a blustery, cold and snowy weekend atop Mount Sima,
- Yukoners land on podium at Canada Cup Competing at home on the big stage isn’t something Yukon athletes typically get to do, often needing to travel down to B.C. for high-level events.