- Accused granted bail with many conditions (22)
- Former councillor wants back into city politics (13)
- Kennel owner must pay thousands in legal costs (12)
- YG turns inward for housing for new workers (12)
- Organics collection plan to cost much more (7)
- Hunting permit lottery to be looked at: Frost (6)
- LNG depot still being considered for Whitehorse (6)
- Call for new Yukon senator continues (5)
July 6, 2018
- Paddlers from down under set new River Quest record in tandem kayak Yukon River Quest records don’t often fall.
- Over 140 runners test their mettle in the Reckless Raven It was just the second annual race, but already interest in the Reckless Raven 50 Mile Ultra and Relay has doubled.
July 5, 2018
- Knights battled it out at the Great Northern Tournament When the Company of the White Wolf battles, it’s for real.
July 4, 2018
- National orienteering representatives were in town to help plan events The final of three events in the Yukon Orienteering Championships was held recently on the Hillcrest Sprint Map.
- Effort to raise level of local minor fastball is underway Not too, too long ago, fastball in Whitehorse and across the Yukon used to be a mainstay in the local sports scene.
July 3, 2018
- Yukon Wide Adventures successfully defend title in 715-km River Quest The voyageur team of Yukon Wide Adventures captained by Thomas de Jager of Whitehorse repeated as the fastest boat in this year’s Yukon River Quest.
June 29, 2018
- Heading to Carmacks in the 20th Yukon River Quest Photo Spread
- Yukon voyageur canoe expect to win 20th Yukon River Quest The lead boat in the 20th anniversary of the Yukon River Quest left Carmacks Thursday afternoon at 2:30.
June 28, 2018
- Yukon River Questers arrive in Carmacks The voyageur team Yukon Wide Adventures paddled into Carmacks at 7:29 this morning,
June 27, 2018
- Suspension of Quest musher upheld following hearing by review board The suspension of Yukon Quest dog musher Hugh Neff has been upheld following a two-day hearing in Fairbanks earlier this month.
- Paddlers launched in the 20th anniversary of the River Quest Some might suggest the excitement of racing the Yukon River Quest begins the day after the last Quest, when paddlers are full of exhilaration.