The Whitehorse Star is an Independent Daily Newspaper, 100% locally owned and operated. It is one of two newspapers in Whitehorse, Yukon.
The Whitehorse Star was founded in 1900 and progressed from a weekly to twice-weekly, three-times weekly during the 1960s, to five times per week briefly around 1980-1983. It has been published five times per week since about 1986.
The Whitehorse Star is currently published 5 days a week as an afternoon paper. It is generally available after 2:00 p.m. Cover price is currently $1.00 Monday - Friday.
- Accused granted bail with many conditions (22)
- Former councillor wants back into city politics (13)
- Kennel owner must pay thousands in legal costs (12)
- YG turns inward for housing for new workers (12)
- Organics collection plan to cost much more (7)
- Hunting permit lottery to be looked at: Frost (6)
- LNG depot still being considered for Whitehorse (6)
- Call for new Yukon senator continues (5)