The Whitehorse Star is an Independent Daily Newspaper, 100% locally owned and operated. It is one of two newspapers in Whitehorse, Yukon.
The Whitehorse Star was founded in 1900 and progressed from a weekly to twice-weekly, three-times weekly during the 1960s, to five times per week briefly around 1980-1983. It has been published five times per week since about 1986.
The Whitehorse Star is currently published 5 days a week as an afternoon paper. It is generally available after 2:00 p.m. Cover price is currently $1.00 Monday - Friday.
- Transit users advised to find alternatives (12)
- Union hopes strike action can be averted (7)
- Youngest-ever commissioner learning the ropes (7)
- Business is ready to sell cannabis immediately (7)
- City manager clarifies positions in negotiations (6)
- Entrepreneur, innovators to receive a new hub (6)
- Disaster planning is crucial, conference delegates told (4)
- City approves YG plan to create group home (2)