Notable words of 2017: feminism, dotard, youthquake
- Condo units will start at $369,500 (17)
- Crown, family had opposed open custody (16)
- Pot sale’s limit to Marwell draws objection (11)
- Test lane helped buses adhere to schedules (10)
- Quarry bid didn’t get a full airing: proponent (7)
- Stop-work order issued for Mah’s Point 2 site (7)
- Parents left in lurch with daycare’s sudden closure (5)
- Dedicated transit lane deemed a success as experiment ends (5)
Subscribers only access
January 19, 2018
- Last call for brewing and distilling censorship ( Editorial ) The din of the bar and the spin of the rhetoric cannot mask reality.
- Being policed by transient officers has drawbacks ( Comment ) Whitehorse resident Christian Torbik writes:
January 18, 2018
- Trump is unconscious of his own racism ( Comment ) Poor Donald Trump.
January 16, 2018
- Presentation of coast-to-coast trip disappointed ( Comment ) The legacy of Canada 150 was given stale,
- We have questions about the cannabis act Ed. note: this statement was released by the Yukon Party.
January 12, 2018
- Lewes Boulevard takes on a whole new character ( Editorial ) Like cycling lanes and roundabouts, another modern traffic improvement technique is on the cusp of setting down in Whitehorse.
- The government must revisit these proposed fees ( Comment ) TechYukon’s Designated Materials Regulation (DMR) subcommittee attended Wednesday evening’s round table alongside representatives from several Yukon technology and retail businesses.
January 11, 2018
- Remember: only the poor die screaming If you had a million dollars to spend (but not on yourself), where would it do the most good?
January 4, 2018
- Is Iran a case of ‘here we go again’? “The people behind what is taking place think they will be able to harm the government,” said Iran’s First Vice-President, Eshaq Jahangiri