Sourtoe cocktail puts Dawson in the news again ( Uffish Thoughts )
- Problems with building inspections exposed (12)
- Lang looking forward to kicking back at home with family (10)
- Fire department acted appropriately, city argues (9)
- Rollover, road closures affected many people (6)
- ‘We’re here to hopefully make things better’ (5)
- Power rates headed for an upswing (5)
- New environmental grant policy proposed by administration (2)
- Lang’s departure opens up an oppportunity (1)
Subscribers only access
June 26, 2017
- ‘It has come time for me to move to another chapter’ ( Comment ) Ed. note: this is how Yukon Senator Dan Lang announced his resignation to the Red Chamber last Thursday.
June 23, 2017
- ‘I look forward to what we will achieve’ Premier Sandy Silver issued the following statement on the eve of National Aboriginal Day (Wednesday):
June 22, 2017
- Russian, Amercian planes too close for comfort ( Comment ) I don’t remember which navy I was in when I first heard the term “silly buggers”,
June 20, 2017
- Government sees the light on census implications ( Comment ) It seems the premier is wrong about the value of an accurate population count.
June 16, 2017
- Liberals are adept at patronization, deflection ( Comment ) The spring legislative sitting wrapped up on Tuesday (Star, June 14).
- Pare poverty before cutting corporate taxes ( Comment ) The Yukon NDP concluded the first sitting of the 34th legislature
- ‘I am very proud of what we have accomplished’ The Government of Yukon concluded the spring sitting of the legislative assembly on Tuesday.
June 15, 2017
- Remembering the famous Fifty-Year War ( Comment ) As Israeli columnist Gideon Levy wrote recently in the daily Haaretz: