- Petition against carbon tax, CTF urges Yukoners (20)
- Bear was aggressive toward woman, unleashed dog (9)
- Victim of ricochet has suffered various injuries, suit claims (7)
- Assessment board recommends rejection of land bid (7)
- ‘We’ve still got some progress to make’: CPAWS (7)
- Construction of operations building is imminent (6)
- Government warned against closing airstrips (4)
- Northerners can apply for court seat (2)
July 12, 2017
- New revelations still not the smoking gun ( Comment ) Like the diligent journalist I am,
July 7, 2017
- Life’s map leads to many places A journey that began as a celebration of Canada’s 100th birthday set two young men’s destinies in motion.
- The goal of the nomination is to bring us together The Tr’ondëk-Klondike World Heritage Advisory Committee
July 6, 2017
- Now, please relax about North Korea’s ICBM ( Comment ) “American bastards would be not very happy with this gift sent on the July 4 anniversary.”
July 5, 2017
- ‘Together, we can build the Canada that we all seek’ ( Comment ) Tr’ondëk Hwëch’in Chief Roberta Joseph made these public remarks during Canada Day celebrations in Dawson City.
- A carbon tax would significantly harm our economy ( Comment ) This is the Yukon Party’s response to the technical paper on the pending carbon tax recently released by the federal government.
June 30, 2017
- Our beloved Yukon is vanishing Yukon ( Comment ) We’ve gone from cabins to condos in a very short time.
- It’s red for stop and green for go ( Uffish Thoughts ) It’s red for stop and green for go ( Uffish Thoughts )
- It’s wrong to spew hatred and incite violence ( Musings ) In my last column,
June 29, 2017
- Break climate denial of carbon pricer – flat earther symbiosis Imagine Winston Churchill levying on NAZI trade, a 25 per cent sales tax during the Battle of Britain. The self-directing market, right?