- Near-collision called ‘incredibly alarming’ (35)
- Peace bond denied after tensions with YG staff (15)
- Campsite-holding has discouraged other users (12)
- Pressure mounts for Ottawa to scrap C-71 (10)
- Premier’s carbon tax vow ‘fiction’: opposition (9)
- Wrongful dismissal suit filed against Yukon government (6)
- Klondike Follies to retake the stage (3)
- Mayor, union head praise negotiating teams (3)
April 12, 2018
- Syria: two very unconvincing explanations ( Comment ) The FBI raid on the office, home and hotel room of President Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen, may persuade the president that a larger, longer-lasting distraction is needed.
April 11, 2018
- We stand up for lawful firearm owners in Yukon This week,
- Stark reminders to be careful on the highways ( Uffish Thoughts ) It was a pleasure this past winter to make two trips down and up the North Klondike Highway without encountering a single vehicle off the road.
April 6, 2018
- This minister contradicts press releases, colleagues The official Opposition is asking the Yukon Liberals to explain contradictory statements about the status of the Procurement Advisory Panel recommendations.
- Exploring party list proportional representation ( Comment ) The Yukon government is forming a non-partisan commission to study electoral reform in the Yukon.
April 5, 2018
- White House picks its favourite missile story ( Comment ) “We must speak with one voice in exposing the regime for what it is – a threat to the peace and security of the whole world,” Nikki Haley, the U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations, said in December 2017.
April 2, 2018
- No hell below us, above us only sky ( Comment ) The Pope did not say there is no Heaven.
March 29, 2018
- Forestry, fish and wildlife should be together ( Comment ) If the future of our forests, a “natural resource”, means anything to you … have your say!
- Clintons, Obama were no strangers to Russia ( Musings ) Another eventful month has gone by since I wrote my last column.
- A tornado of confusion and uncertainties ( Editorial ) “The events of the last week have been confusing.”