- Whitehorse AA meetings Are held daily at different locations. Call 668-5878 for a meeting schedule.
- Whitehorse Food Bank 306 Alexander Street Hours for food pick-up, Tuesday 10-1 and 3:30-5pm, Thursday: 10-1 and 3:30-6:30. Call 393-2265 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Alzheimer Dementia Family Caregiver Support Group Meets Monthly. A group for family and friends caring for someone with dementia. Call Joanne at 668-7712 for info.
- Leap of Faith, Art exhibition at Yukon Artists @ Work Gallery, March 4th to 27th. Reception, March 4th, 5-8pm at 4129-4th Ave.
- Gallery Recital Series continues with The Baroque Strings Collective Sunday, February 5th, 1pm at The Yukon Arts Centre Gallery. Admission is by donation.
- Hospice Workshop Living with Loss Wed. February 8th, 6:30-8:30pm at Whitehorse Public Library for anyone living with grief or supporting others who are grieving. Register 667-7429.
- Jazz in the Hall Featuring guitarist Jim Holland’s Wes Montgomery tribute, Thursday, March 2nd, 7pm at Old Fire Hall.
- Yukon Science Institute presents Cougars the ecology of an adaptive carnivore with Aliah Adams Knopff, Sunday, March 5th, 7:30pm, Beringia Centre. Free.
- Tearful mom speaks of pain of son’s loss (12)
- Bus purchase may be sole-sourced (11)
- McDiarmid sentenced, released from custody (11)
- Protest intends to give a voice to victims (9)
- Family hears tearful apology from MacPherson (7)
- Victim’s father disappointed by sentence (5)
- ‘Unfounded’ sexual assault cases to be reviewed (4)
- Accused pedophile is now facing 65 charges (4)