- Whitehorse AA meetings Are held daily at different locations. Call 1-877-364-7277 for a meeting schedule.
- Whitehorse Food Bank 306 Alexander Street Hours for food pick-up, Tuesday 10-1 and 3:30-5pm, Thursday: 10-1 and 3:30-6:30. Call 393-2265 or email email@example.com
- The Alzheimer Dementia Family Caregiver Support Group Meets Monthly. A group for family and friends caring for someone with dementia. Call Joanne at 668-7712 for info.
- Salsa Yukon's Spring 2018 Beginner Salsa and Bachata class starts April 3rd, 7:45pm to 9pm. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for info
- Yukon Invasive Species Council forum on invasive species Thurs, April 5th, 9am-4:30pm at Mount Mac Grey Mountain room. Registration on www.yukoninvasives.com
- HABITAT FOR HUMANITY Yukon AGM is Sat. March 24th, 1-2:30pm at Whitehorse Public Library.
- BAHA’I NAW-RUZ, New Year, come commemorate this day with the Whitehorse Baha’i community Tuesday, March 20th, 5:30pm at Mount McIntyre.
- Help needy kids and adults, Donate refunds to Hands of Hope at Raven and P&M Recycling. Bottle drive coming. www.facebook.com/booksandbasics, www.hands-of-hope.ca 668-7082.
- Transit users advised to find alternatives (12)
- Union hopes strike action can be averted (7)
- Youngest-ever commissioner learning the ropes (7)
- Business is ready to sell cannabis immediately (7)
- City manager clarifies positions in negotiations (6)
- Entrepreneur, innovators to receive a new hub (6)
- Disaster planning is crucial, conference delegates told (4)
- City approves YG plan to create group home (2)