- Whitehorse AA meetings Are held daily at different locations. Call 1-877-364-7277 for a meeting schedule.
- Whitehorse Food Bank 306 Alexander Street Hours for food pick-up, Tuesday 10-1 and 3:30-5pm, Thursday: 10-1 and 3:30-6:30. Call 393-2265 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Alzheimer Dementia Family Caregiver Support Group Meets Monthly. A group for family and friends caring for someone with dementia. Call Joanne at 668-7712 for info.
- SUMMER GUN SHOW July 28th at the Gold Rush Inn. Call 667-2278 for info.
- Augusto. Children's Festival, Tickets on sale now for the festival August 10th to 12th in Haines Junction. E-mail http://www.augustokids.ca for more info.
- Mt. Lorne MisAdventure Run Sunday, July 22nd, registration 9am start 10am. 21km and 5km. Info on Athletics Yukon calendar or 668-2849. Fundraiser for Mt. Lorne VFD.
- Yukon Orienteering Association meet July 18th on Mt. MacIntyre map. Register 6pm at Mt. Mac parking lot. Call Sabine at 689-1364 for info.
- Braeburn Lake Summer camp 50th anniversary family celebration weekend July 27th, 6pm to July 29th, 3pm $60/family. Swimming, games, worship, band Sat. afternoon. Register email@example.com
- IT’S A CAMINO St. James Day walk Wednesday July 25th, start between 5:15-5:45 from Wharf on Front Street. Call 335-4512 for more info.
- CARCROSS CAMPGROUND WILL closed July 17th & will reopen July 19th. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- YG turns inward for housing for new workers (18)
- Former councillor wants back into city politics (14)
- Drones, parking kiosks among recommendations (10)
- Call for new Yukon senator continues (8)
- Most of escaped wild boars remain at large (7)
- Hunting permit lottery to be looked at: Frost (7)
- Organics collection plan to cost much more (7)
- LNG depot still being considered for Whitehorse (6)