- Whitehorse AA meetings Are held daily at different locations. Call 1-877-364-7277 for a meeting schedule.
- Whitehorse Food Bank 306 Alexander Street Hours for food pick-up, Tuesday 10-1 and 3:30-5pm, Thursday: 10-1 and 3:30-6:30. Call 393-2265 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Alzheimer Dementia Family Caregiver Support Group Meets Monthly. A group for family and friends caring for someone with dementia. Call Joanne at 668-7712 for info.
- YUKON TERRITORIAL GREEN Party AGM is Thursday Dec. 28th, 7pm in Library meeting room.
- Salsa Yukon's Winter 2018 Beginner Salsa and Bachata Class Starts January 16th, 7:45pm to 9pm email@example.com for info.
- Whitehorse Curling Club 2018 Cash Calendars, $20. A cash winner every day of 2018. Great stocking stuffer. Call 332-0303 or 667-2875. Will deliver.
- Ice Age Migrants at Britannia Creek, Long Ago Yukon talk, Christian Thomas Senior Projects Archaeologist. Beringia Centre. Saturday, December 16th, 1p.m. Information 633-6579.
- Hope Community Church Carcross, Saturdays at 1pm for worship service. Join us at the log church across from the RCMP station. Call 332-9768 for info.
- Lights of Life opening ceremony Thurs. Dec 14th, 12:15pm Elijah Smith Building. Remember the lives of loved ones, trees available until Dec 21st. Call 667-7429
- Accused man had unhappy early life: forensic psychiatrist (17)
- Bullying bylaw considered for city facilities (14)
- Murder trial enters its final stages (8)
- Man claims he was assaulted in custody (7)
- Building 17-km road caused substantial damage (6)
- Latest outage sees estimated 7,825 customers lose power (5)
- Whitehorse-Victoria flights to begin next May (4)
- Optimism reigns at major tourism summit (3)