Donating to this cause is important
- Problems with building inspections exposed (12)
- Lang looking forward to kicking back at home with family (10)
- Fire department acted appropriately, city argues (9)
- Rollover, road closures affected many people (6)
- ‘We’re here to hopefully make things better’ (5)
- Power rates headed for an upswing (5)
- New environmental grant policy proposed by administration (2)
- Lang’s departure opens up an oppportunity (1)
Subscribers only access
June 27, 2017
- A link to Skagway is the best choice Ed. note: this is a letter to Economic Development Minister Ranj Pillai.
- Let’s consider what matters to Yukon residents Who made the statement “leadership for what matters”?
- Disrespecting our flag merits an apology Hugh Kitchen’s opinion of the incident he described in his letter to the editor (Star, June 20)
June 26, 2017
- Lang’s departure opens up an oppportunity Senator Dan Lang has announced that he will resign this August (Star, June 22, 23, 26).
June 23, 2017
- Let’s put positivity over complaining Re: Wilf Carter’s letter about littering (Star, June 14).
- Infilling lots is a challenging decision to make Residents of any municipality get used to the area where they live.
June 22, 2017
- Only Ottawa wins with carbon tax It has been reported
June 20, 2017
- ‘My country includes indigenous peoples as founders’ Ed. note: this is a letter to Yukon MP Larry Bagnell.
- Subs should have been scrapped years ago I was intrigued by the second sentence in the Friday, June 16 edition
- Their hate, bigotry show there’s work to do One of the wonderful qualities of Whitehorse is its inclusive way of being.
June 19, 2017
- Will climate change take us back millions of years? As the climate warms up in the Yukon, the waters of the Artic are rising.