- Put your infill plans on hold, association urges city council (9)
- Woman spent money on travel, lifestyle pursuits (8)
- Lang looking forward to kicking back at home with family (8)
- Kluane Chilkat International Bike Relay cancelled due to snow (6)
- Dawson hotel staff looking to catch toe-napper (5)
- Rollover, road closures affected many people (3)
- Watson Laker found not guilty of sexual assault (2)
- Power rates headed for an upswing (2)
June 12, 2017
- Extending mining would cause harm and upset “Is that still going on? I thought it was finished.”
- YG blows millions elsewhere, yet ignores Ross River Last time I drove to Ross River,
June 9, 2017
- Donating to this cause is important On May 28, my wife, Cathy, and I joined our son Mike’s family in Whitehorse for Cystic Fibrosis Canada’s annual Carstars Walk for a Cure.
- Why did the trails committee overrule this urging? Some key facts seem to be missing from the May 30 Whitehorse Star article on the Whistle Bend trail issues discussed at the May 29 city council meeting.
June 7, 2017
- B.C.’s modern-day right-wing leaders W.A.C. Bennett proclaimed Social Credit would be his guiding light – but soon realized that sounded far too trite.
- Are we encouraging Mexican tourism? I sat beside a Mexican couple on a fight from Vancouver looking forward to visiting the Yukon and Canada.
- Liberal MPs confirm their party before the people Ed. note: this is an open letter to Liberal MPs.
June 6, 2017
- Statements seem to be contradictory Re. “Board seeks views on PTSD-related legislation”, Star, June 2.
June 5, 2017
- Liberals giving us more debt and a spending spree Premier Sandy Silver and Richard Mostyn, the minister responsible for the Public Service Commission, are about to embark on a drunken spending spree.
June 2, 2017
- Raising the wage would do more harm than good It’s not about increasing the minimum wage,
- Electric fencing needs to be mandatory Re. “Meandering bears keeping C.O.s hopping” (Star, May 26).
- Justin Trudeau is a self-obsessed hypocrite Prime Minister Trudeau has garnered global praise for proclaiming he is a feminist.
- Liberals’ dismissiveness, evasion are uncalled for In question period this week,