- YG has tripled in size in 24 years (22)
- Government seeks input on cannabis legalization (14)
- Clouds obscure concept of Yukon ‘sunshine list’ (9)
- Officer’s assault was not planned: defence (3)
- ‘We start moving dirt next week’ (2)
- Pedestrian path-paving work awarded (1)
- Yukon cyclist takes on big challenge at Canada Summer Games (1)
- ‘The learning curve is so steep’: Musical Rider (1)
August 1, 2017
- Think seeing Yukon before thinking South! Given the very uncertain times for Canada and Yukon,
- Minister Frost: will you help me survive? Ed. note: this is a letter to Pauline Frost, the minister of Health and Social Services and the minister responsible for the Yukon Housing Corp.
July 31, 2017
- The Second Opinion Society needs help in direction I’m getting totally exasperated with what has become of the Second Opinion Society.
- Trump kicks of the ‘Made in America’ era U.S. President Donald Trump fills the White House with items made in America.
- Removing the flag doesn’t reflect respect, dignity Thanks to Gregory Bryce for his letter to the Star referencing the Heritage Canada site,
July 28, 2017
- Booze consumption is a Yukon solution According to a quote in a Wednesday story by Star reporter Emily Blake, “We have an alcohol problem in the territory.”
- Her commitment and dedication make this award well-deserved Please accept this letter to support the nomination of Lynn Alcock for the Service Award.
- Since when is it a fairy tale to smother in debt? Are Whitehorse taxpayers thrilled, delighted and believe in fairy tales with regard to our new city operations building?
July 26, 2017
- We can eradicate this incurable disease I recently read a statistic on polio
- Yukon Tourism must develop a fresh approach Yukon Tourism has done great work over the years, but it is definitely time for a refresh.
July 25, 2017
- Forest industry isn’t a priority for PM Trudeau Despite a new wave of softwood lumber duties,
- Has the president done us all a favour? President Donald Trump
- A carbon tax gives us a needed wake-up call I support the carbon tax 100 per cent, and with reasons.