- Goeppel to ‘rigorously’ defend herself: lawyer (19)
- Yukoners protest Liberals’ broken promise (16)
- Nehass case believed to have carved legal history (10)
- Revoke Goeppel’s appointment, NDP tells Liberals (6)
- Silver stresses building an economy as partners (5)
- Man basing his appeal on judge’s comments (4)
- Whitehorse cadets qualify for national competition (3)
- Public will still access council packages on Fridays (2)
February 6, 2017
- You squandered a golden opportunity, Mr. Trudeau Ed. note: this is an open letter to Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
- Thank you to our community volunteer firefighters This is an open letter to all Yukoners in response to a letter published Jan. 27 in the Whitehorse Star.
- Fire equipment responds, not roams I am writing to comment on Mr. Ken Gabb’s letter to the Whitehorse Star of Jan. 27.
February 3, 2017
- Liberals chose cynicism over what’s right Ed. note: this is an open letter to Yukon MP Larry Bagnell.
- Our cost of living keeps spiralling! We’ve had a 14-per-cent increase in fuel costs.
- What happened to the Channel 23 weather station? Ed. note: this is a letter to Northwestel Inc.’s customer service staff.
February 2, 2017
- Canadians are diametrically opposed to Americans Unending diplomatic, polite negotiation and/or immediate capitulation, or uncompromising, unbending demands, what’s your leader’s style?
- What we can do about cross-border hate Ed. note: this is an open letter to Ahmed Hussen, the minister of Immigration, and Ralph Goodale, the minister of Public Safety.
February 1, 2017
- Hard paddling looms for the Yukon government While at the Mineral Exploration Roundup in Vancouver,
January 27, 2017
- Our spendthrift playboy is hurting our nation Did anyone notice the federal Liberals’ projections for Canada’s national debt two weeks ago?
- Alternate realities are built on alternate facts U.S. President Donald J. Trump has decided to remake America on a solid foundation of alternate facts.
- Taxpayers cover government’s mismanagement I have just read the report from Supreme Court Justice Ron Veale on the Mount Nansen minesite disaster.
- Roaming fire equipment puts areas at risk Ed. note: this is a letter to John Streicker, the MLA for Mt. Lorne-Southern Lakes and the minister of Community Services.