- Salvation Army a long way from reaching $78,000 goal (7)
- Man claims he was assaulted in custody (7)
- Latest outage sees estimated 7,825 customers lose power (6)
- Optimism reigns at major tourism summit (3)
- Council adopts 2018 spending plan (3)
- Yukon government seeks dismissal of company’s claim (1)
- Public hearing on tiny houses set for Jan. 15 (1)
- Canada won’t swallow five poison pills: MP (1)
November 30, 2017
- Talk about downplaying concussions How timely!
November 29, 2017
- The Ross River debacle didn’t need to happen During the 2016 territorial election campaign,
- The long road still needs a candidate Has my ship finally come in? Has a first-class ticket been punched for me?
November 24, 2017
- Let’s consider the true aspects of trapping There are two sides of the subject of trapping and wearing furs.
- You’ve pared our peacekeeping role to a farce Ed. note: this is an open letter to Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
- We were a part of something special Late 2016 and early 2017
- Trudeau’s folly has shifted to thin ice Wondering how to waste Canadian taxpayers’ money and make bad choices? Just watch Justin Trudeau.
- I question the validity of this vote Re. “Council finalizes LIC for Alexander Street” (Star, Nov. 17).
- Let’s put Mounties, nurses ahead of subsidies I don’t think I am alone when I say I yearn for transparency and honesty from the governments that dictate the future of my life and that of my children.
November 23, 2017
- Planned recycling fees pose problems How is the government going to tax e-commerce, which is expected to grow by 50 per cent in Canada?
November 22, 2017
- Trudging further along the long and winding road All aboard the COB (cranky old bastard) Express to the capital of Canada.
- Many contributed to this community event Whitehorse Connects is a community event put on by the Yukon Anti-Poverty Coalition.
November 20, 2017
- Trudging along the long and winding road Climb aboard the old prospector’s love train. I can take you all for a ride in Ottawa.
- Residents have a right to speak out I quote Mayor Dan Curtis from last Thursday’s Whitehorse Star: “NIMBYism is alive and well here in Whitehorse.”
- What is this secretive gun safety committee doing? What is this secretive gun safety committee doing?