Pet Of The Week
- Optics around office closure ‘horrible’: YEU (19)
- Public hearing set on townhouse proposal (11)
- Kennel owner not disclosing dogs’ whereabouts (10)
- ‘I wish to be paid for the time worked’ (7)
- Rollover takes life of award-winning firefighter (5)
- Bright picture forecast for affordable housing (5)
- ATV bylaw passes first two readings (5)
- Riders could avoid downtown trips under bus plan (5)
Subscribers only access
June 15, 2018
- Proud Grads Members of the 2018 graduating class of the Individual Learning Centre are seen June 6 at the Kwanlin Dün Cultural Centre.
June 14, 2018
- Cadet Recognized The 551 Whitehorse Lions Royal Canadian Air Cadets held their final parade last Sunday.
June 8, 2018
- A spaceship seeks justice in the empire ( Bookends ) “The body lay naked and facedown, a deathly gray, spatters of blood staining the snow around it.”
- On Stage Tonight The Northern Lights School of Dance
- Ringing out the season on a very high note It’s been a Golden 2017-18 year for the All-City Bands!
June 1, 2018
- All about adventures with the alphabet ( Bookends ) There are lots of alphabet books out there,
- Performing This Weekend Leaping Feats Creative Dance Works is presenting Dancing Through Life 2018 at the Yukon Arts Centre.
- The Dungarees return with brand-new single The Canadian country group The Dungarees is back with their brand-new single, Don’t Hold Back, and a Yukoner has played a major role.
May 25, 2018
- There are many ways to look at Revival ( Bookends ) Some of Stephen King’s novels take place in a matter of hours; some span years.
- Friends Reunited Yukon polio survivor Ramesh Ferris (right) met and thanked Rick Hansen last week in Whitehorse for his continued inspirational support.
May 18, 2018
- Muffin Pet Of The Week
- Polio survivor making a world of difference Whitehorse resident Ramesh Ferris has just wrapped up a whirlwind polio eradication advocacy tour as part of April’s World Immunization Week.
- One night of the innkeeper’s tale ( Bookends ) “My name is Kvothe.” (Pronounced like “quoth”).
- Weeds, weeds, weeds We get them, and unfortunately there is no product available to take care of just weeds, except elbow grease,
May 16, 2018
- Handle With Care Nick Guenette, left, releases a yellow rumped warbler last Saturday
May 15, 2018
- Exhibit Continues Leslie Leong
May 11, 2018
- Tommy Pet Of The Week
- A protégé of Sherlock strikes out on his own ( Bookends ) Sherlock Homes remains one of the most durable literary creations of the 19th century.
- Action At The Arts Centre The Northern Lights School of Dance will present Spanish Rose and Other Short Stories
- Preparing The Ferry Another sign of spring in Dawson City