- Near-collision called ‘incredibly alarming’ (24)
- City strike would disrupt many services (9)
- Peace bond denied after tensions with YG staff (8)
- Campsite-holding has discouraged other users (6)
- YG’s ‘glaring mistake’ cited in woman’s plight (5)
- Klondike Follies to retake the stage (3)
- Critic wants audit of family, children’s branch (2)
- Since when is our transit not essential? (1)
February 21, 2018
- Yukoner Assisting Abroad Allison Furniss (centre)
February 20, 2018
- Mining, exploration industry helps library cause It was a record-setting auction.
February 16, 2018
- A Good Time Members of the All-City Band held their 18th annual Dessert and Dance fundraiser last Saturday.
- This detective has a ghostly companion ( Bookends ) Detectives frequently have a side-kick, someone who follows them about and occasionally contributes a gem of insight by thinking outside the normal boxes.
- Exhibit Continues Michel Gignac opened Human Behavior with a number of other artists at the Arts Underground Focus Gallery on Feb. 2.
- College to host 31st science fair For over three decades,
- Cobalt Pet Of The Week
February 14, 2018
- A Budding Scientist Golden Horn Elementary School students
- Olympic Opportunity Staff members of the Whitehorse Star had their picture taken with the life-sized cutouts of the four Whitehorse 0lympians representing Canada in South Korea.
February 12, 2018
- Firefighters Help The Animals Whitehorse firefighters raised $25,000
February 9, 2018
- Engagement Winding Down Adrian Woodhouse (left) and Loughran Thorson-Looysen perform in Hand to God at the Guild Hall.
- Entrepreneur received national exposure at event ukon born-and-raised Mallory Pigage has become a highly visible member of the Whitehorse business community over the last two years with her supported–employment social enterprise Mallory’s Postering.
- But they didn’t mean to hurt anybody ( Bookends ) Owen Laukkanen has been very busy over the last five years.
- Castiel Pet Of The Week
February 8, 2018
- Aiming For Learning Golden Horn Elementary School students
February 7, 2018
- Exhibit Opened Josée Fortin opened Human Behavior with a number of other artists last Friday evening at the Arts Underground Focus Gallery.
February 2, 2018
- Guild Engagement Continues Adrian Woodhouse and Loughran Thorson-Looysen perform in Hand to God,
- What the rest of Canada doesn’t get about the North ( Bookends ) “Canadian politicians, like many of their circumpolar counterparts, brag about their country’s ‘Arctic identity’ or ‘northern character,’ but what do they mean, exactly? Stereotypes abound, from Dudley Do-Right to Northern Exposure, but these southern perspectives fail to capture northern realities.”
- Gwaandak Theatre will take to the trails Gwaandak Theatre says the next few months will be jam-packed with the touring of productions to Alberta, B.C., and several Yukon communities.
- Tyson Pet Of The Week