Photo by Vince Fedoroff
SALT, left, and PEPPER are six-year-old brothers. Having lived together all their lives, they would love a home where they could both be. These two are very gentle and like everybody, including dogs. They can be talkative, and are very affectionate. See Salt and Pepper at the Mae Bachur Animal Shelter today!
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Put your infill plans on hold, association urges city council (9)
- Woman spent money on travel, lifestyle pursuits (8)
- Lang looking forward to kicking back at home with family (8)
- Kluane Chilkat International Bike Relay cancelled due to snow (6)
- Dawson hotel staff looking to catch toe-napper (5)
- Rollover, road closures affected many people (3)
- Watson Laker found not guilty of sexual assault (2)
- Power rates headed for an upswing (2)