Photo by Dustin Cook
SWIMMING SUCCESS – Fourteen-year-old Thomas Bakica is seen on the breaststroke leg of his club record-setting 400 metre individual medley at the Ryan Downing Memo rial Swim Meet Saturday morning. Bakica set the new club record in a time of 5:28.18. The day and a half meet saw 139 swimmers from six different clubs compete with 15 new meet records and three club records.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Optics around office closure ‘horrible’: YEU (21)
- ‘I wish to be paid for the time worked’ (16)
- Riders could avoid downtown trips under bus plan (13)
- ATV bylaw passes first two readings (7)
- Ambulance was being returned, family says (6)
- Rollover takes life of award-winning firefighter (5)
- As summer dawns, YLC boosts its prices (5)
- Missing man found in wilderness (2)