Photo by Vince Fedoroff
RUNNING IN THE NEW YEAR – About twenty people took part in the No Excuses New Year’s Resolution Run/Walk last Sunday. The untimed, unofficial fun run took participants on a loop of the Millennium Trail to start off the new year.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Petition against carbon tax, CTF urges Yukoners (20)
- Bear was aggressive toward woman, unleashed dog (9)
- Victim of ricochet has suffered various injuries, suit claims (7)
- Assessment board recommends rejection of land bid (7)
- ‘We’ve still got some progress to make’: CPAWS (7)
- Construction of operations building is imminent (6)
- Government warned against closing airstrips (4)
- Northerners can apply for court seat (2)