Photo by Marissa Tiel
MASS START – More than 150 skiers took part in the Marsh Lake Loppet over the weekend. Temperatures remained mild for racers as they skied distances ranging from one to 20 kilometres on the trails at the Marsh Lake Community Centre.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Major alterations proposed for electoral map (14)
- Cannabis sales price, tax bite remain unknown (11)
- Pharmacist challenges decision in the courts (11)
- Housing project a Yukon first: minister (9)
- Optimism permeates hardrock mining industry (8)
- Homelessness remains crucial issue, chief says (8)
- Challenge injustices, activist urges students (6)
- Schools set for improvements or replacement (6)