Photo by Marissa Tiel
MASS START – More than 150 skiers took part in the Marsh Lake Loppet over the weekend. Temperatures remained mild for racers as they skied distances ranging from one to 20 kilometres on the trails at the Marsh Lake Community Centre.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Union calls attending sessions ‘waste of time’ (16)
- Carbon tax takes starring role in question period (13)
- Operations building gets formal approval (7)
- Questions raised on operations building contract (6)
- Deaths ‘real shock, devastating,’ mayor says (5)
- Canyon City Hockey League’s Sundogs hoist championship trophy (4)
- Canada Day party budget may reach $285,100 (4)
- Costs of new statutory holiday outlined (4)