Photo by Vince Fedoroff
FOR THE CAUSE – More than 120 runners and walkers participated in the annual Law Day Fun Run Friday. This year’s theme was ‘Consent.’ Money raised is being donated to the Women’s Transition home. The T-shirt design by Indigenous artist Blake Shaá’koon Lepine was based on shared understanding.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Accused granted bail with many conditions (22)
- Former councillor wants back into city politics (13)
- Kennel owner must pay thousands in legal costs (12)
- YG turns inward for housing for new workers (12)
- Organics collection plan to cost much more (7)
- Hunting permit lottery to be looked at: Frost (6)
- LNG depot still being considered for Whitehorse (6)
- Call for new Yukon senator continues (5)