Photo by Aimee O'Connor
CRUISING TO THE FINISH – Pete Knamiller (left) and Brett Pagacz cross the finish line during a fun race hosted by the Yukon Avalance Association. The race was part of the day’s line-up of events for the rescheduled Backcountry Festival at Mt. Sima, which included ski demos, beacon instruction and classroom sessions.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- YG has tripled in size in 24 years (29)
- Clouds obscure concept of Yukon ‘sunshine list’ (13)
- Old vehicles impeding redevelopment: KDFN (4)
- Officer’s assault was not planned: defence (3)
- Confiscated pills confirmed to be fentanyl (2)
- Contracting firm sued for $15,000-plus (2)
- Gov’t soliciting views on carbon tax rebate (2)
- Power for mines is plentiful: Yukon Energy (1)