In last Friday’s edition, the Star incorrectly named Bill Harvey as being instrumental in the placement of Harvey’s Hut on the Mount McIntyre cross country ski trails. It should have read Bruce Harvey. The Star apologizes for the error.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- ‘The leader has to change,’ candidate says (18)
- Man acquitted of impaired driving, drug charge (14)
- AYC hears differing views on carbon tax (11)
- Eight-member family easing into Yukon life (8)
- Scammers have struck Yukoners for tens of thousands of dollars (7)
- YG clears haze on cannabis store location (6)
- Funding becomes more fertile for farmers, producers (4)
- Gasoline price gap is 41 per cent, not 160 ( Comment ) (1)