In last Friday’s edition, the Star incorrectly named Bill Harvey as being instrumental in the placement of Harvey’s Hut on the Mount McIntyre cross country ski trails. It should have read Bruce Harvey. The Star apologizes for the error.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Sentence leaves officer with no criminal record (10)
- Changes have diluted label study: researcher (7)
- Purchaser looking to expand mine’s lifespan (6)
- Major water main break investigated (5)
- Jobless rate fell in January: stats (5)
- Quakes may be factor in water main break (5)
- Store owner shocked by flood’s magnitude (4)
- Progress made on climate change strategy: YG (2)