Photo by Vince Fedoroff
CANADA 150 – Kuduat Shorty-Henyu demonstrates the One Hand Reach at Shipyards Park during Canada 150 Participaction activities.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Tribute’s absence was disrespectful: LFN citizen (22)
- $20-M francophone school’s timeline uncertain (22)
- Yukoners spurn a sales tax, panel found (19)
- Frost cites ‘misappropriation’ in stalled project (15)
- ‘NIMBYism is alive and well here in Whitehorse’ (13)
- Crushed under bison, man thought of loved ones (11)
- Man is charged after unloaded gun is seized at the airport (10)
- Silver rules out sales tax and job cuts (9)