Photo by Marissa Tiel
10 YEARS STRONG – Sonja Seeber runs above Chadburn Lake during the Coast Mountain Trail Run Thursday night. The trail runs, which were started as an off-road alternative to the Sports Experts 5K Fun Run/Walk have retained strong participation over 10 years. Each week the trail runs are set on different routes, as flagged by organizer Nancy Thomson and her trio of Karelians. ‘There’s so many trails,’ said Thomson. In July, the trails runs will cover the four different legs of the Yukon River Trail Marathon.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- YG has tripled in size in 24 years (22)
- Government seeks input on cannabis legalization (14)
- Clouds obscure concept of Yukon ‘sunshine list’ (9)
- Officer’s assault was not planned: defence (3)
- ‘We start moving dirt next week’ (2)
- Pedestrian path-paving work awarded (1)
- Yukon cyclist takes on big challenge at Canada Summer Games (1)
- ‘The learning curve is so steep’: Musical Rider (1)