Photo by Vince Fedoroff
DESTINATION: WARMTH – While this week’s snow on the ground reminded Whitehorse residents they’re on the cusp of winter, more evidence was seen in the sky: swans headed south.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Whopping raises prove divisive for council (13)
- Sentence leaves officer with no criminal record (10)
- Purchaser looking to expand mine’s lifespan (5)
- Quakes may be factor in water main break (5)
- Changes have diluted label study: researcher (5)
- Major water main break investigated (4)
- Jobless rate fell in January: stats (4)
- Yukoners push through overflow toward finish (1)